Dr. Lies OURZIK
The Vice-rector of Development, Forecasting and Orientation is in charge of:
- Providing necessary elements to elaborate university business plan projects;
- Carrying out any prospective study on the forecasting progress of university workforce and students and proposing measures to assist them, notably in terms of educational and administrative supervision;
- Maintaining university statistical file by ensuring its periodic updating;
- Elaborating any information medium about the degree courses provided by the university and the relevant professional opportunities,
- Providing students with any information that should assist them to make their orientation choices,
- Following up construction programs and ensuring the execution of university equipment procurement programs in coordination with the concerned departments.
It is composed of the following departments:
- The Department of statistic and forecasting
- The Department of orientation and information
- The Department of follow up construction and university equipment programs.